Our site work services complement our clients’ needs and we are just as satisfied doing a portion of the project or to take entire responsibility for the complete site from pre-construction budgets through dedication.
Lot Residential Grading
P. J. Reilly Contracting Co., Inc. provides Balanced lot grading and house line excavation for residential developers such as Lennar, Toll Brothers, and DR Horton. Our focus is to design house line pads (with the house design and elevation plans) to minimize the need to haul excess soil after basement digs and backfilling. We have had tremendous success partnering with the builder and site contractor to balance lots and take the liability off the builder.
- Basement excavation, backfill, rough grade, topsoil
- Fixed price, time and material or not-to-exceed contracts
- Tract developments and custom builders
- Over 10,000 houses excavated since inception
- Sewer and water laterals
- Recharge systems/roof drains/driveways
- Balanced lot scenario available
- Custom homes or large tract developments
Our site work management is a team approach. Estimators complete fully detailed quantity take-offs and submit detailed proposals. Field operations personnel are involved from the negotiation stage. Office staff completes material/vendor buy-outs and job set up, and the foreman and superintendent run the complete operations of the project. A seasoned job foreman knows the project better than anyone else and we empower them to have access to resources or answers without a cumbersome system.
- Residential roads or commercial/industrial sites
- Turn-key available
- Earthwork, storm and sanitary sewer, water main and paving with our own forces
- GC work or direct to owner/builder
- AGTEK capable (balance site)
- Experience with most township and design engineers
- Fully qualified job foreman
The success of our specialty or “niche” work over the years is due to 3 factors; we excel at small challenging jobs, we can usually mobilize quickly, and the varied experiences of our people allow us to be confident in all we do.
- Sink holes or emergency utility repairs
- Facility account work
- Dedication work including basins, curb, road repair
- Test holes and site due diligence
- Emergency utility repair
Our capabilities range from driveways, roads, large parking lots and PennDOT inspected work. Our crew is very experienced and takes pride in a complete quality and finished product.
- Stoning and paving driveways in housing developments – new work
- Overlay or rebuild existing driveways
- Parking lots
- Curb sealing
- Stone and paved roadways
- Milling and rebuilding roads
Equipment/Truck Repair and Fabrication
Our talented mechanics are able to service our equipment in-house. We can complete everything from extensive hydraulic or engine repairs to specialty fabrication work. Our capabilities are extensive.
- Shop fabrication including welding
- Fabricate storm overflow, trash structures
- Large shop to accommodate all of our machines