Site Excavation Services
earthwork, paving, and utility pipe installation across the Delaware Valley.
(Chester Springs, PA)
- Byers Station Lennar & Toll Brothers
- Final phases 2015-2016 and beyond
- Carriages, singles and townhouses (227 units)
All lot work included excavation, grading, water & sewer laterals, meter pits.
- Devon Park Drive – Euro Motor Cars – Off site Inventory Parking Lot
- 203 Car Parking Lot
- Built Under Heavy Utility Transmission Lines
- Over a Mile of Underground Pipe
- Storm Management Beds included almost a mile of drainage pipe and 3,000 tons of stone
- Complete site work for new barn
- Addition to historic house and new main house
Work included demolition, excavation, relocating barn, renovations, storm sewer and retentions and “red stone” top paving.
- Placed 57 units by 3:00 pm
“Storm tank” module installation prep and install large “storm tank” precast concrete vessels for storm water retention.
(Chester Springs, PA)
- Toll Brothers, Orleans, K. Hovnanian & Lennar
From the beginning, completed large portion of lots (over 80% of the 600+ homes), work also included walking trails, basin conversion and retrofit work.
- Site work for (31) high-end condominiums
- 64 car underground garage
Substantial haul off of unsuitables and replacement. All site work included unclassified excavation, storm sewer, footing excavations, backfield, water & sewer and paving.
- Pohlig Homes
- We have worked on 7 of the 15 homes in the Estate.
- Completed Ivy Lane, a 1,200 foot road with all utilities.
Site work includes excavation, grading, road work, water main, sanitary, and meter pits.
- Bentley Homes
- 2020 – Present
- Completed Prescott Road extension. 1,000 Ft roadway + cul-de-sac install. Site work included road excavation, grading, concrete curb, storm water management, gravity + force main sanitary sewer and water main extension.
- 12 single home subdivision w/ 1+ acre lots. Lot work included excavation, grading, on-lot infiltration beds, water & sewer laterals, and meter pit installation.
Site Aerial Video:https://vimeo.com/631307396
“These guys were the best! Great Communication and Service throughout the company.”
“I just checked the paving and it is a fantastic job. Please tell Jake and Bill that I thank them for a perfect job.”
“The Township, through its contractors, Princeton Hydro and P.J. Reilly Contracting Co., Inc. did a thorough and professional job of remediating the sinkhole in the public right of way in front of my property. I appreciate the high quality work that was performed to remediate the sink hole. It turned out to be a pretty significant excavation and involved a number of public utilities. My thanks to all involved.”
“After the work was completed on Friday, the site received a high intensity, short duration storm which resulted in erosion of soil and the loss of stability of the roadway. PJ Reilly returned to the site Friday evening to make emergency repairs and to build a temporary bridge to restore access to the cul de sac area. They did a great job getting everything back in order.”
“You guys did a HELL of a job on this project…excellent to work with the entire team.”
“Phil – Thank you for your help with this project. You and your team really came through!!! THANK YOU”
“Hey, you guys got both end walls set and pipe in, absolutely unbelievable job down here! Looks so great, and with this rain coming in, they busted it out!
We were awarded best paving company in Chester County for 2021.
Thanks to our team for great customer service and quality paving and thank you to our wonderful customers! We look forward to more quality paving work in Chester County in 2022.
To provide the highest quality site contracting and excavation services through a team-based approach, with high integrity, safety and professionalism, while continuously striving to exceed our client’s expectations.